Thanks for visiting our RPL page. This page is designed to give further information to those that have previous experience as an emergency response driving instror for example Advanced Police Driving Instructor. RPL allows us to take into consideration any past experience and qualifications you may have. As a result of this you may not need to complete the full pathway. RPL must be considered on a person-to-person basis and there is no one size fits all course. For this reason, we ask that you click the Find Out More button below so that a member of the team may contact you to discuss your tailored approach.
Once qualified you can join our team of driving tutors and take advantage of these benefits.
- Freelance work opportunities with work available year round
- Train the next generation of Emergency Response Drivers
- Earn a Minimum of £1000 per week + hotel expenses where reqired
- Work available all over the UK and Ireland
- Expand your skills and open other work opportunities
- Level 3 CAVA (or equivalent)
- Level 3 CERAD (or equivalent)
- Level 4 CET (or equivalent) can be working towards
All these courses can be provided by EMSTAR, more information is available when you contact us. Candidates should also have a good working knowledge of the Highway Code as well as DTAG and Roadcraft.
Current ADI is not a requirement but is highly sought after!
Please click the Find Out More button below to provide details and have a conversation with a member of the team.
We take any complaint very seriously and it will be handled at the highest level.
If you have a complaint about any of our staff or the service you have received , please email our Managing Director , Peter Huddleston on email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Emstar - All Rights Reserved