Thanks for looking at our page for the pathway to becoming an instructor for those totally new to the industry. If you are looking for a new career and an exciting new challenge you have come to the right place. We at EMSTAR can help you attain all the qualifications you need to start a new career in Emergency Response Driver Instruction.
Where to Start
Get in contact with us to have a conversation and get a feel for what is expected of you throughout your career and what the job entails. We promise to have an honest conversation of you so you can make informed decisions about whether this is the career for you.
Your starting point for qualifications will be
- L4CET (working towards before training)
You will then complete the FutureQuals Level 4 Diploma in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving Instruction.
The course Consists of four main components
- 7 Weeks initial training
- 4 Weeks Mentoring on a CERAD course
- 8 Weeks distance mentoring on 2 CERAD courses
- Portfolio Completion
We have 4 highly experienced NPA’s that will support you through the course and its steps. The prerequisites listed below must be complete before certification can take place.
Once qualified you can join our team of driving tutors and take advantage of these benefits.
- Freelance work opportunities with work available year round
- Train the next generation of Emergency Response Drivers
- Earn a Minimum of £1000 per week + hotel expenses where reqired
- Work available all over the UK and Ireland
- Expand your skills and open other work opportunities
Current ADI is not a requirement but is highly sought after!
Please click the find out more button below to provide details and have a convocation with a member of the team.
We take any complaint very seriously and it will be handled at the highest level.
If you have a complaint about any of our staff or the service you have received , please email our Managing Director , Peter Huddleston on firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Emstar - All Rights Reserved