Thanks for checking out our page for current emergency drivers. This will give you some more information about becoming an emergency response driving instructor. For further details or to discuss further click the Find Out More button and one of the team will call to discuss this with you.
Once qualified you can join our team of driving tutors and take advantage of these benefits.
- Freelance work opportunities with work available year round
- Train the next generation of Emergency Response Drivers
- Earn a Minimum of £1000 per week + hotel expenses where reqired
- Work available all over the UK and Ireland
- Expand your skills and open up other work opportunities
You will complete the FutureQuals Level 4 Diploma in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving Instruction.
The course Consists of four main components
- 7 Weeks initial training
- 4 Weeks Mentoring on a CERAD course
- 8 Weeks distance mentoring on 2 CERAD courses
- Portfolio Completion
We have 3 highly experienced NPA’s that will support you through the course and its steps. The prerequisites listed below must be complete before certification can take place.
- Level 3 CAVA (or equivalent)
- Level 3 CERAD (or equivalent)
- Level 4 CET (or equivalent) can be working towards
Current ADI is not a requirement but is highly sought after!
All these courses can be provided by EMSTAR more information is available when you contact us. Candidates should also have a good working knowledge of the Highway Code as well as DTAG and Roadcraft.
We take any complaint very seriously and it will be handled at the highest level.
If you have a complaint about any of our staff or the service you have received , please email our Managing Director , Peter Huddleston on firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Emstar - All Rights Reserved